Divided by company, but in no particular order otherwise.
- Ms. Marvel, by C. Willow Wilson. An American-Pakistani teenager finds herself with superpowers, and decides to follow in the footsteps of her hero and idol Captain Marvel and starts to defend her hometown of Jersey City.
- Hawkeye, by Matt Fraction. What does Clint Barton, Hawkeye and member of the Avengers, do when he’s not on duty? He rescues dogs and saves the people of the apartment-building he lives in. Also, he has issues. His issues have issues. After Fraction finished his run on this series, a new creative team took over. They’re also good, but my heart lies with the Fraction-run.
- Bitch Planet, by Kelly Sue Deconnick. Set in a not-so-distant future, women who don’t conform to the norm get sent off-planet to a correctional institute known colloquially as Bitch Planet. These are their stories.
- Pretty Deadly, by Kelly Sue Deconnick. It’s weird and wonderful and is about Ginny, a Reaper.
- Rat Queens, by Kurtis J. Wiebe. A group of four female hirelings in a sword and sorcery-world.
- Ody-C, by Matt Fraction. A genderbent, spacefaring version of the Odyssey. The gods are dicks, there’s a lot of story-elements from other places, and the art will blow your fucking mind.
- Sex Criminals, by Matt Fraction. What would you do if every time you have an orgasm you can stop time? Susie and John use their ability to rob banks.