Divided by company, but in no particular order otherwise.
- Ms. Marvel, by C. Willow Wilson. An American-Pakistani teenager finds herself with superpowers, and decides to follow in the footsteps of her hero and idol Captain Marvel and starts to defend her hometown of Jersey City.
- Hawkeye, by Matt Fraction. What does Clint Barton, Hawkeye and member of the Avengers, do when he’s not on duty? He rescues dogs and saves the people of the apartment-building he lives in. Also, he has issues. His issues have issues. After Fraction finished his run on this series, a new creative team took over. They’re also good, but my heart lies with the Fraction-run.
- Bitch Planet, by Kelly Sue Deconnick. Set in a not-so-distant future, women who don’t conform to the norm get sent off-planet to a correctional institute known colloquially as Bitch Planet. These are their stories. (Mature, for violence, nakedness.)
- Pretty Deadly, by Kelly Sue Deconnick. It’s weird and wonderful and is about Ginny, a Reaper.
- Rat Queens, by Kurtis J. Wiebe. A group of four female hirelings in a sword and sorcery-world. (Teen. There is some full-frontal nakedness.)
- Ody-C, by Matt Fraction. A genderbent, spacefaring version of the Odyssey. The gods are dicks, there’s a lot of story-elements from other places, and the art will blow your fucking mind. (Mature, for rape, violence, nakedness.)
- Sex Criminals, by Matt Fraction. What would you do if every time you have an orgasm you can stop time? Susie and John use their ability to rob banks. (Mature, mainly for nakedness and scenes of a sexual nature.)
- Sinfest. Human nature, with angels, Buddhist dragons, and devils.
- Something*Positive is the story of a few friends – namely Davan, Aubrey, PeeJee, and Jason – and their daily lifes, struggles, and the occasional mass catgirl cataclysm. The story began in Boston in 2001. Since then, it’s expanded to Texas, California, and a few other nightmares along the way.
These are people you know, although you may not admit it. It’s just a comic about trying to live you life and bringing a few friends with you so you don’t kill anyone. At least, not anyone you might get in trouble for.
- xkcd. A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language.
- Oh Joy Sex Toy (NSFW for nakedness and scenes of a sexual nature). Reviews of everything that relates to sex, sexuality and the sex industry.
- Oglaf (NSFW for nakedness and scenes of a sexual nature). A weekly comedic webcomic centered on a medieval fantasy realm which is decidedly sexual in nature.